All the candidates / student are inform that the BD Recruitment is officially hire the candidates for the position Graduate Engineer Trainee and those candidates who are pursuing / completed there BE/B.Tech are eligible for this post interested candidates are fill out online application throw our given link below.
BD is a Medical device company. It was established in 1897 by Fairleigh S. Dickinson, Maxwell Becton, and the headquarters are in Franklin Lakes, New Jersey, United States. Since 2020, Thomas Polen has been the CEO of the organization. As per the reports generated in 2021, the total number of employees working in the association was 75,000, and the organization’s revenue was 2,024.8 crores USD
|Position||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Salary||Up to 8 LPA (Expected)|
Jobrole & Responsibilities :
The Graduate Engineer Trainee will assist to develop the design and engineering solutions for high-volume medical device products.
(S)he, under the mentorship of leadership, will deliver relevant solutions to new and existing products through design iterations, risk assessment, technical analyses/FMEA and verification activities of the design.
The Graduate Engineer Trainees will work with the team to learn and deliver technological advancements in the field of automated testing and software development of the products.
They will also be involved in efficiency improvement initiatives, new technology analysis, innovative problem solving and delivering sustainable and advancing solutions in the relevant field.
• Strong fundamentals in the area of study
• Understanding of software development and engineering principles
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Innovative and innovative mindset to identify solutions.
Desired / Additional Skills & Knowledge (Not essential to the job but will be an advantage to possess)
• Expertise in any programming/scripting languages such as c, c++, c#, python, etc. is preferred
• Good understanding of object-oriented programming concepts is preferred.
Apply process for this position
These are the followings steps for filling the application form:-
- As always, read all the information on this page and check the qualifications.
- After reviewing and reading, scroll down and click on Apply Now text.
- You will be redirected to the job page on Superset’s website.
- Recheck all the details and information provided there.
- Click on the Apply now button.
- If you already have an account on the Superset website, then log in. Otherwise, create a new one.
- After signing in, enter all the required details and apply.
Eligible and Interested candidates fill out the online application form through our link below.