All the candidates / student are inform that the Amdocs is officially hire the candidates for the position Technology Engineer and those candidates who are pursuing / completed there Bachelor’s Degree are eligible for this post interested candidates are fill out online application throw our given link below.
Amdocs is a Software company. Boaz Dotan, Morris Kahn were established in 1982, and the headquarters are in Chesterfield, Missouri, United States. Since 2018, Shuky Sheffer has been CEO of the organization. Per the reports generated in 2021, the organization’s whole revenue was 429 crores USD. As of now, 31,000 employees are working wi the corporation.
|Salary||Up to 10 LPA (Expected)|
Jobrole & Responsibilities :
• Automating multiple parts of infrastructure , Environment management and deployment systems, strives to improve and shorten processes to enable engineering and operations teams work smarter and faster
• Collaborating with related product development teams to drive automation of configuration management, build, release, deployment and monitoring processes including team’s instruction on the developed tools
• Working with IT and development , testing , other stakeholders in order to create the integration and continuity of the code holding holistic view of their working environments
• Supporting engineering and operations teams to meet infrastructure needs
• Provide professional support for the developed automations, respond to incidents in an effort to avoid system outages or restore availability to meet SLAs
• Lead the integration between product infrastructure system and none Amdocs infrastructure system
• Design and develop infrastructure interfaces , Scripting shell/python/groovy .
• Stay up-to-date of industry best practices and contribute ideas for improvements in DevOps practices, expected to deliver innovation through automation to enable standard deployable units of infrastructure through multiple environments into production
• Plan, design, program and implement new technology in accounts/products life cycle
• Participate in the planning, design, and implementation efforts.