Amdocs has Officially announced a job notification for the post of TBO Analyst. A student from various disciplines can apply for the Amdocs recruitment drive 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
|Salary||₹ 5 LPA*|
|Qualification||BSc, BCS, BCA & MSc (CIS & IT streams only)|
- You will perform ticket analysis, service interruption analysis, triaging of issues, and follow-up with relevant teams for resolution.
- You will ensure that all required ticket information is available for further analysis (for example, screenshot of error and customer ID) and run methods and procedures to provide resolution to known/recurring issues.
- You will ensure timely resolution or escalation within the agreed SLA. This includes creating a positive customer support experience and building strong relationships through understanding the problem, communicating promptly on progress, and handling customers with a professional attitude.
- You will update checklists for quality assurance and progress tracking, following standard operating procedures.
- You will apply your skills to effectively use the existing knowledge base and documentation for quick-win and first-level resolution.
- You will perform queue management for assigning tickets to other teams, and follow up for timely resolution while keeping track of SLAs.
- 2021 Batch : BSc, BCS, BCA & MSc (CIS & IT streams only)
- 55% throughout academics, with no gaps or breaks/year down
- Excellent communication skills
- Location – Pune
- Ability to apply analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Understanding of disparate unstructured and structured data in a distributed environment.
- Understanding of structured and unstructured data and modern data transformation methodologies.
- Ability to create basic models to pull insights from data.
- Create stories and visualizations to describe and communicate data insights.
- Demonstrates analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery of English and local language.
Apply process for this position?
- First, you have to read all the details carefully
- After reading the details eligible and interested candidates fill out the online application form through the link below.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.