Amdocs off-campus drive is recruiting candidates for the Technology Engineer position. Candidates who completed graduation with Bachelor’s Degree are eligible can apply for this job. The company is hiring candidates in the Pune location. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
|Position||Technical & Business Operations Agent|
|Qualification||Any Bachelor and Master Degree|
|Batch||2023, 2022, 2021|
|Salary||Up to 8 LPA (Expected)|
Job Role & responsibility?
You will serve as the first point of contact for incidents and service requests from end-users.
You will appropriately categorize, prioritize, and escalate incidents and service requests that cannot be resolved
You will provide simple solutions at a basic level based on script/methods and procedures
You will handle all queries pertaining to incidents via email, phone, and the ticket system based on the defined process
You will coordinate the communication (calls, emails, situation room, and so on) for all critical issues
You will dispatch cases to be handled by the appropriate function (based on understanding the product, and service)
You will identify issues that could be resolved at the first level (mark them as duplicates, identify non-issues, re-dispatch, and so on).
Skills and work
Recent graduates; experience is an added value
Experience with the ticket-handling system is an advantage
Documentation skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills
Experience in using MS Office and end-user applications
You will have a wide scope of activities
You will have excellent products and solutions
You will have scope for professional development
Apply process for this position
These are the followings steps for filling out the application form:-
- As always, read all the information on this page and check the qualifications.
- After reviewing and reading, scroll down and click on Apply Now text.
- You will be redirected to the job page on Superset’s website.
- Recheck all the details and information provided there.
- Click on the Apply now button.
- If you already have an account on the Superset website, then log in. Otherwise, create a new one.
- After signing in, enter all the required details and apply.
- Eligible and Interested candidates fill out the online application form through our link below.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW
|FOLLOW US ON TELEGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|ALSO, CHECK OUT SARKARI JOB||CLICK HERE|