AMD is officially inviting applications for the Software System Design Eng opportunity for candidates who are pursuing a Bachelor of Computer Systems, Computer Science, Software Engineering, or similar degree Apply now.
|Position||Software System Design Eng|
|Batches||2020 2021 2022|
• Develop, debug, bring up, and performance tuning graphics UMD drivers for Windows/Linux/Android
• Work with key customers for feature implementation and issue solving
• Work on pre-silicon, silicon bring-up, and post-silicon tasks and issue solving
• Collaborate with upstream/downstream teams
• Excellent C/C++ programming skills
• OpenGL/Vulkan driver development experience
• Linux/Android and/or Windows development experience
• Knowledge of computer hardware architecture
• Knowledge of and/or experience with Shader Compiler is a plus
• D3D/Vulkan/OpenGL (ES) graphics application knowledge and experience are a plus
• Familiarity with performance analysis tools
• Good communication skills to work with global stakeholders effectively
• Prefer BS or higher education in CS, EE, Mathematics, or an equivalent
Bachelor of Computer Systems, Computer Science, Software Engineering, or similar degree
How to apply for this position?
These are the followings steps for fill the application form:-
- As always, read all the information on this page and check the qualifications.
- After reviewing and reading, scroll down and click on Apply Now text.
- You will be redirected to the job page on Superset’s website.
- Recheck all the details and information provided there.
- Click on the Apply now button.
- If you already have an account on the Superset website, then log in. Otherwise, create a new one.
- After signing in, enter all the required details and apply.
Eligible and Interested candidates fill out the online application form through our link below.