Amazon Recruitment is recruiting candidates for the Business Analyst position. Candidates who completed graduation in BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ BCA/ ME/ M.Tech/ MBA/ MS are eligible can apply for this job. The company is hiring candidates in the Hyderabad location. The required details are below, including the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process.
|Qualification||BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ BCA/ ME/ M.Tech/ MBA/ MS|
|Batches||2017 2018 2019 2020 2021 2022|
Amazon Recruitment Job Responsibilities
- Work closely with business teams and programs to identify, define and document business intelligence (BI) and analytical reporting need
- Act as a liaison between program managers, technical analysts, and functional experts to analyze and design key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure process performance
- Consolidate information into cohesive and insightful analytical reports for use in decision-making. Design and generate high-quality and impactful BI reports that drive value and process efficiency
- Mine DW / BI platforms to fetch raw data and analyze it to prepare insightful statistical reports
- Automate the report generation process through the use of BI tools and programming techniques: such as SQL, SAS, DW concepts & advanced Excel
- Deploy visualization tools and techniques such as Tableau and QuickSight to build comprehensive dashboards
- Track and documents changes in functional and business specifications so as to accurately identify and measure KPIs
- Write detailed procedures for BI reporting processes and for use in training
- Identifies opportunities for improving business processes through detailed and thorough root cause analysis
- Train/build ML models where applicable by working with operations and tech teams
- Participate in studies of new and existing programs and special projects to determine feasibility – thereby resolving problems including organizational, analytical & procedural
Amazon Recruitment Basic Qualifications
- Functional –
- Strong Analytical skills – has the ability to ask the right questions, analyze data, draw conclusions by making appropriate assumptions
- Organization skills – demonstrated ability to work independently to make complex investigations
- Ability to communicate complex technical problems in simple plain stories
- Ability to present information professionally & concisely with supporting data
- Work effectively & independently in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- Ability to engage with cross-functional teams for implementation of project/program requirements
- Outstanding attention to detail; Exceptional problem-solving skills
- Experience in modeling complex business scenarios
- Proficiency in SQL and Advanced Excel (Array and Statistical formulas)
- Knowledge of BI & statistical tools such as SAS, PowerBI, SQL & ETL DW concepts
- Understanding visualization tools such as Tableau, Datazen, and SSRS is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, or a related field
- Understanding of Python and ML modeling
Amazon Recruitment Knowledge & Skills
- Strong knowledge of SQL, advanced excel, Python & R
- Experience in the e-commerce industry
- Experience in business process improvement, Lean/Six Sigma a strong plus.
- MBA/MS/M Tech from elite university preferably Management / Operations Research/statistics
Apply process for this Position?
These are the followings steps for fill the application form:-
- As always, read all the information on this page and check the qualifications.
- After reviewing and reading, scroll down and click on Apply Now text.
- You will be redirected to the job page on Superset’s website.
- Recheck all the details and information provided there.
- Click on the Apply now button.
- If you already have an account on the Superset website, log in. Otherwise, create a new one.
- After signing in, enter all the required details and apply.
Eligible and Interested candidates fill out the online application form through our link below.