All the candidates / student are inform that the Amazon is officially hire the candidates for the position Catalog Assistant/VAS and those candidates who are pursuing / completed there Bachelor Degree are eligible for this post interested candidates are fill out online application throw our given link below.
Amazon is a global technology firm. Jeff Bezos founded it in 1994, and both Seattle, Washington and Arlington, Virginia serve as the company’s principal executive offices. The association’s CEO formerly was Andy Jassy. It provides services such as Amazon.com, Alexa, the Amazon Appstore, Luna, Amazon Music, Amazon Pay, and Prime. According to the statistics produced in 2021, the company had 1,544,000 employees overall and a total revenue of US$469.822 billion.
|Position||Catalog Assistant/ VAS|
|Location||Work From Home|
|Salary||Up to 4.5LPA (Expected)|
Jobrole & Responsibilities:
Under general supervision, follow pre-defined processes, guidelines, and SOPs to perform tasks with high levels of accuracy and productivity
Tasks including interacting and coordinating with customers, gathering and presenting customer feedback and ensuring Amazon remains competitive, wide selection and good product information and solving challenging operational goals. Also include maintaining records of work, tracking business workflow, escalating deviations.
· Report audit results and communicate them to others within the organization.
· Analyze data and identify new trends/patterns.
· Identify generic patterns in cx escalations and to be translated into guidelines and SOPs to improve overall escalation process.
· Provide feedback to streamline existing processes to help the team achieve more consistent results with high quality.
· Should be open to working on Saturday & Sunday, with any other 2 days of the week as off.
· Bachelor’s degree required. · Strong Analytical & Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) & should be able to articulate thoughts clearly: both verbally & written form.
· Be detail-oriented & well organized, capable of handling multiple projects at once, and deal with rapidly changing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
· Must have experience in establishing, measuring & meeting service level agreements, improving the performance & quality of the processes & managing complex operational concerns.
· Experience in a highly analytical, results-oriented environment.
· Strong process definition and optimization skills; proven ability to define effective, efficient, and scalable processes and drive continuous improvement through root cause identification and defect elimination.
· Highly proficient in Microsoft Office and Windows based applications.
· Peer respect – establish and maintain cooperative working relationships
Apply process for this position
These are the followings steps for filling the application form:-
- As always, read all the information on this page and check the qualifications.
- After reviewing and reading, scroll down and click on Apply Now text.
- You will be redirected to the job page on Superset’s website.
- Recheck all the details and information provided there.
- Click on the Apply now button.
- If you already have an account on the Superset website, then log in. Otherwise, create a new one.
- After signing in, enter all the required details and apply.
Eligible and Interested candidates fill out the online application form through our link below.