All the candidates / student are inform that the ADP is officially hire the candidates for the position Campus Grad and those candidates who are pursuing / completed there B.Tech Graduates are eligible for this post interested candidates are fill out online application throw our given link below.
Automatic Data Processing (ADP), which provides management services, has its American headquarters in Roseland, New Jersey. In 1949, Henry Taub founded this organisation. The ADP Group is led by CEO Carlos A. Rodriguez and President Maria Black. The company made $14.59 billion in sales. By 2020, this company will employ approximately 58,000 people.
|Salary||Up to 8 LPA (Expected)|
Jobrole & Responsibilities :
Position involves working as part of team of developers who designs, tests, and implements a high
volume, highly secure applications, and corresponding toolsets.
As a member of the technical team you will be an active participant in all areas of product development life cycle.
Candidate will be responsible for development of applications using existing and emerging technology platforms.
The position also includes troubleshooting product outages through root cause analysis.
The developer must have the ability to take ownership of problems and drive them to resolution. Strong ability in problem analysis and troubleshooting are vital to the position.
Eligibility Criteria :
B.Tech Grad – CS/IT & ECE streams
65% aggregate throughout academics
Apply process for this position
These are the followings steps for filling the application form:-
- As always, read all the information on this page and check the qualifications.
- After reviewing and reading, scroll down and click on Apply Now text.
- You will be redirected to the job page on Superset’s website.
- Recheck all the details and information provided there.
- Click on the Apply now button.
- If you already have an account on the Superset website, then log in. Otherwise, create a new one.
- After signing in, enter all the required details and apply.
Eligible and Interested candidates fill out the online application form through our link below.