Adobe has announced a job notification for the post of Quality Analyst Intern. A student from various disciplines can apply for the Adobe Recruitment drive 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
|Position||Quality Analyst Intern|
|Batch||2018 2019 2020 2021 2022|
|Qualification||Any Graduate from any stream|
Job Role & Responsbility
- Experience in AEM
- Prior Experience in AEM preferred
- Should have worked on AEM for sites, forms, assets, etc.
- Should be able to work with a team dispersed across different location
- Should be able to define test strategy, test plan, test cases, defect report, etc.
- Should have worked on Agile projects
- Should work independently
- Should have good communication skills
- Should be able to work against deadlines
- Should be a self-starter
- version control (github/bitbucket/gitlab)
- ci/cd (Jenkins/Bamboo/circleci)
- Any Graduate from any stream
- Analytical knowledge to solve basic mathematical and logical problems
- The candidate should be familiar with Digital Marketing concepts.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Flexible with working schedule and willingness to provide on-call support.
Apply process for this Position?
These are the followings steps for fill the application form:-
- As always, read all the information on this page and check the qualifications.
- After reviewing and reading, scroll down and click on Apply Now text.
- You will be redirected to the job page on Superset’s website.
- Recheck all the details and information provided there.
- Click on the Apply now button.
- If you already have an account on the Superset website, then log in. Otherwise, create a new one.
- After signing in, enter all the required details and apply.
Eligible and Interested candidates fill out the online application form through our link below.