Adobe originally called Adobe Systems Incorporated is an American multinational computer software company incorporated in Delaware and headquartered in San Jose, California. It has historically specialized in software for the creation and publication of a wide range of content, including graphics, photography, illustration, animation, multimedia/ video, motion pictures, and print. Adobe 2023 is scheduled for the role of Sales Representative for any graduates. The detailed eligibility criteria, information, and application process for this opening are given below.
|Location||Work From Home|
|Salary||Up to 6 LPA|
Job Role & Responsibilities
• An Inbound Sales Manager is accountable for driving and generating revenue for the business unit working on inbound sales inquiries on phone calls or chats
• Deliver the quarterly target as assigned by the business and achieve growth on critical products like Adobe Sign, Substance, and Stock
• Generate incremental revenue from existing customers by up-selling additional products and services
• Understands pipeline management, working on opportunities/leads on SalesForce, and being able to present a report every week to the leadership team
• Maintain an exceptional level of service quality through CSAT
• Identify opportunities where a product specialist team can be involved to increase the deal size. Set up and attend the demos with them
• Should be well versed with Adobe’s solution/products that he/she will be responsible to position or sell Requirements
• Graduation is a must for this role
• Should have excellent communication and presentation skills
• Proven quick learner, who can understand and be able to position Adobe products and newage Solutions
• An ideal candidate should be “passionate” about inside sales as a profession & a believer in the ideology that inside sales is the present & future of sales
• Should have the skills to engage a customer and seek more areas of revenue realization(value selling Vs. Transaction selling)
• Preferred experience in North American sales/support process and understanding the nuances of selling in this region
• Should multitask and be comfortable switching between phone and chat to address multiple customer queries at the same time
• Candidates with prior IT Sales background with an understanding of SaaS and licensing will be a plus
• Should possess a sound understanding of the sales cycle/Inside Sales model and consultative selling approach. A basic understanding of sales techniques like BANT, Sales funnel, and pipeline management is desired
• Should be willing to work in all Geos: NA, APAC, and EMEA
• Should have a minimum typing speed of 40 words per minute for Chat
Apply process for this position
These are the followings steps for filling out the application form:-
- As always, read all the information on this page and check the qualifications.
- After reviewing and reading, scroll down and click on Apply Now text.
- You will be redirected to the job page on Superset’s website.
- Recheck all the details and information provided there.
- Click on the Apply now button.
- If you already have an account on the Superset website, then log in. Otherwise, create a new one.
- After signing in, enter all the required details and apply.
Eligible and Interested candidates fill out the online application form through our link below.