Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services, and Accenture Song— all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.
|Position||Query Management Associate|
|Salary||Up to 4 LPA (Expected)|
Rolesrole & Responsibilities:
• In this role you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines.
• Your primary interaction is within your own team and your direct supervisor.
• In this role you will be given detailed instructions on all tasks.
• The decisions that you make impact your own work and are closely supervised.
• You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team with a predetermined, narrow scope of work.
• Please note that this role may require you to work in rotational shifts.
Adaptable and flexible
Agility for quick learning
Ability to work well in a team
Apply process for this position
These are the followings steps for filling the application form:-
- As always, read all the information on this page and check the qualifications.
- After reviewing and reading, scroll down and click on Apply Now text.
- You will be redirected to the job page on Superset’s website.
- Recheck all the details and information provided there.
- Click on the Apply now button.
- If you already have an account on the Superset website, then log in. Otherwise, create a new one.
- After signing in, enter all the required details and apply.
Eligible and Interested candidates fill out the online application form through our link below.