All the candidates / student are inform that the Accenture Recruitment is officially hire the candidates for the position Associate – Procure to Pay Processing Finance Processes and those candidates who are pursuing / completed there Graduate / Post Graduate are eligible for this post interested candidates are fill out online application throw our given link below.
Accenture plc is an Ireland-based multinational professional services company that specialises in information technology services and consulting. The company was founded in 1989 at Hamilton, Bermuda. The founder of the corporation is Clarence DeLany. The current CEO is Julie Sweet. The headquarters of the organization are located in Dublin, Ireland. The revenue of the firm is 5,053 crores USD.
|Position||Associate – Procure to Pay Processing Finance Processes|
|Qualification||Any Graduate/Post Graduate|
|Salary||Up to 4 LPA (Expected)|
Jobrole & Responsibilities :
In this role you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines
Your primary interaction is within your own team and your direct supervisor
In this role you will be given detailed instructions on all tasks
The decisions that you make impact your own work and are closely supervised
You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team with a predetermined, narrow scope of work
Please note that this role may require you to work in rotational shifts
Apply process for this position
These are the followings steps for filling the application form:-
- As always, read all the information on this page and check the qualifications.
- After reviewing and reading, scroll down and click on Apply Now text.
- You will be redirected to the job page on Superset’s website.
- Recheck all the details and information provided there.
- Click on the Apply now button.
- If you already have an account on the Superset website, then log in. Otherwise, create a new one.
- After signing in, enter all the required details and apply.
Eligible and Interested candidates fill out the online application form through our link below.