Accenture is hiring for HR Operations Associate in the Bangalore location. For full details of this job and apply link, follow below.
|Position||HR Service Delivery New Associate|
|Salary||Up to 5 LPA (Expected)|
• Ability to establish a strong client relationship
• Ability to handle disputes
• Ability to manage multiple stakeholders
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Ability to perform under pressure
Roles and Responsibilities
• In this role you are required to do analysis and solving of lower-complexity problems
• Your day-to-day interaction is with peers within Accenture before updating supervisors
• In this role you may have limited exposure to clients and/or Accenture management
• You will be given moderate-level instruction on daily work tasks and detailed instructions on new assignments
• The decisions you make impact your own work and may impact the work of others
• You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team, with a focused scope of work
• Please note that this role may require you to work in rotational shifts"
Apply process for this position
These are the followings steps for filling the application form:-
- As always, read all the information on this page and check the qualifications.
- After reviewing and reading, scroll down and click on Apply Now text.
- You will be redirected to the job page on Superset’s website.
- Recheck all the details and information provided there.
- Click on the Apply now button.
- If you already have an account on the Superset website, then log in. Otherwise, create a new one.
- After signing in, enter all the required details and apply.
Eligible and Interested candidates fill out the online application form through our link below.