Accenture Hiring For Security Associate. Interested Candidates can go through the details and apply using the link provided at the bottom of the Post. Read All The Details Carefully.
|2020 – 2023
|work from home
Accenture Key Responsibilities:
• Follow up and coordinate with Asset Stewards on ISMS and Data Privacy Control Documentation and Implementation. Review and validate evidence against specific controls, such as Access Control Review, Data Privacy Controls, and Data Retention etc.
• Perform Review of Assets. Regularly review assets to ensure the appropriate updating of ISMS and Data Privacy controls. Verify that controls are implemented effectively and in accordance with established procedures.
Conduct monthly reviews of access controls for assets. Ensure proper access management practices are followed, and any discrepancies or issues are identified and addressed.
• Conduct Annual Asset Refresh Activity by conducting monthly reviews. Collaborate with stakeholders to update asset information and verify the accuracy of ISMS and Data Privacy controls.
Also, check out this opening
Required Experience & Skills:
• Self-motivated and proactive, takes ownership of areas of responsibility
• Strong attention to detail with a focus on building the quality into work products
• Strong organizational and communication skills (both written and verbal)
• Strong cultural sensitivity to interact successfully with multi-country stakeholders.